Friends from Florida

When we were in Florida last year, I was determined to go Bass Fishing. With time running out, I was lined up with Frank Tennity, a guide from Upstate New York who has a winter home near Lake Wales in Florida. We had a great day fishing, but what was really great about it was the way we hit it off. When he and his wife Melody took me back to rendezvous with Chris at a WalMart, the four of us ended up talking for over 3 hours in the parking lot!



We've talked all summer about getting together at their place on Lake Honeyoye, one of the Finger lakes just outside Rochester. We finally got together last Thursday at their beautiful cedar cottage.





We had a wonderful day sitting down by the water most of the day and having a load of laughs. They are truly wonderful people.




Chris and I were going to stay in Rochester for the night and Frank said that I had to take my honey to "The Christmas Tree Shop". Well.........we spent over two hours in the store and Chris declared that it was the "Best" store she had ever been in. This is definitely a "chick's store" and many woman were walking up to me and patting me on the back saying what a brave guy I was!!



I owe you one Frank!!!!

No comments: