Thanks for the Memories


Question: How do you thank friends (who were also co-workers) for over 38 years of great memories?
Answer: You can't.
Last Wednesday was a big day for me. My last hurrah at my place of employment for all those years. It was a wonderful day and experience and one that I will never forget. It was great to see so many old as well as recent friends and co-workers. One of the most gratifying feelings was seeing Chris acknowledged for her role in my success.
Here is a video that they put together for the occasion. The first song, "Riding Down the Canyon" is an old Gene Autry song that my Dad recorded with the Dofasco Humdingers around 1950 and is performed here by the FishGuts.



I probably enjoyed the roasting as much if not more than anybody. Its funny how the Craig family thrives on verbal abuse!!
I think the highlight was having my entire family present including my brother and sister, wife, sons and their wives and all 4 grand children.
We followed up the celebration with dinner at Kelseys with the kids and Paul & Jean Kennedy.
I will hopefully have pictures to add once I receive them.
Thank You everyone for a lifetime memory. It couldn't have been better.
Happy Trails................

No comments: