Lunch with Baby Sister

Thursday, April 16, 2009
Got permission from Mama to have the "BUG" for awhile today and picked up the "Squirt" at Dofasco and took her for a spin and a bite to eat at Hutch's. (Thanks for lunch Judy).
It is very cool to drive a car that makes people smile.
Judy had already figured out that Chris & my "Cruise" has been moved up a couple of years, but screw it, LIFE IS TOO SHORT!!
I must be getting a little senile as I forgot my camera again today! Dang!!
Had a great chat and we both got caught up on the latest news and gossip.
Saw a few of the old guard when I dropped her off back at work. People were a little surprised to see Redneck Rog driving a "Chick" car complete with a Yellow Daisy and playing a few tunes from Mama Mia!!
I explained that I have discovered my inner self since returning from Sedona hahahahahaha!!
Discovered the "Sport" gearing today. That little bug can really boogy!!!! ..............shhhhhhhhh, don't tell Chris!!
Here's a couple of shots of Mae with the BUG. She absolutely loves it and finds it extremely easy to get in and out of.



Chris is still on Cloud 9 and I have to admit it is really growing on me too!!

No comments: