34th AIBCBGEBP

Wednesday, May 20, 2009
34th Annual Invitational Bass Classic Banquet, Gala Event & Birthday Party!!

Tonight was our planning event for our 34th Annual Invitational Bass Classic! It was also Orca's 64th Birthday Party!
I have never seen a Vice-President in charge of the Treasury do such an unbelievable job! The first thing everyone does (including myself) is reach for their wallet as soon as they enter the room to pay Willy their deposit! Unbelievable!!
Here's BIG MAC handing over the cash.


SoloGill


A bit of a double pump as I give Moe my deposit for the FishGuts Fall Classic as he is giving Bill his 34th deposit.


Rookie (and defending Champion) Steve palming his and his Dad's deposit.


Lots of laughs tonight, especially over SoloGill's faggy beer glass! hahahahahahaha!


Moe volunteered to collect $10 from everyone for tonight's $49M+ 649. I wonder what time the limo picks me up in the morning??


Another great event with some great buddies! Lots of laughs!


37 Days to Go until a Fisherman's Christmas!!!!!!

No comments: