Wings & Things

Friday, May 15, 2009
Chris and I went to Rosedale VW to pick up her baby. It's handle (others would call it a spoiler or wing) finally came in and was added. Chris is sure that it goes faster now (remember when you got a new pair of running shoes and how much faster you could run!!).
I think it would make a great coffee holder. Isn't it cute!!



Went from there to get my hair cut.
I called to make an appointment and found out that Barry had a 12:00. Great, I should get there a few minutes before Barry and surprise him and pi$$ him off when he has to wait for me first.
First a quick stop at the drive-thru bank machine. The damned bank machine gave me half of a $20 bill so I quickly go into the bank to get it replaced. Holy crap!! it took me over 20 minutes to get it replaced inside!!! arrrghhhhh!!!
Sorry no pictures of Barry in the chair. Went for a quick Timmies with Barry and on the way back to my car who do I see pounding down a sausage in front of Canadian Tire??? It's Doc Jewett!!......... fellow Tromper!! Stopped and had a good chat with him once he finished working on his lunch 8O)


Finished the night by driving the now faster BUG down to Kelseys in St. Catharines for some of those tasty Sea Salt and Pepper Wings mmmmmmmmmm!!!!

No comments: