Crazy Kids

Saturday, July 18, 2009
We finally had the Crazy Kids over for an overnighter. Chris took Miranda and Maddy to the show to see the latest Harry Potter movie while I was at Bass Pro. When I got home we had a good visit and they brought me up to speed on their adventures at camp, Miranda's boyfriend!! and all the other latest developments. We then got down to playing some very competitive games of Bingo! We all designed our own Bingo Cards and picked our own numbers. I found a free Bingo application for my iphone that would randomly pick the Bingo numbers and also keep a record of called numbers to verify a Bingo. We played a couple of full card games for Toonies which Maddy cleaned up on. A lot of fun. We'll have to do it again.
The next morning they greeted me with a String Shower.


Between work, fishing and working on the basement, we haven't seen much of them. It was great to have them around.

No comments: