Just in Time!

Thursday, February 7, 2013

With a big winter storm coming this was my last chance to get my boat into indoor storage.  I had been so busy after Christmas leading up to my first trip to Florida that I totally forgot to get the boat over to David's.
Now I had one last chance.  I zipped down to Terry's, picked up the boat and towed it to David's greenhouse.



Now its safe and sound until sometime in March when David needs the space.  By then, the worst of the winter will be over.
Thanks David :)



That night the snow came.  I haven't seen snow like that for a long time.
The benefit of living in a condo and being retired and not having anywhere you have to be is that you get your driveway and sidewalks shovelled.

 

It took this guy just one swath and presto! Done!

 

 Gotta love it :)

No comments: