New Beginnings

Tuesday, February12, 2013

What the heck is all this crap??
































 Talk about a fish out of water!!  I am totally out of my element (and maybe mind).

I have realized for some time that I need to start taking better care of myself.   If I want even a chance at leading a long and healthy life I need to take action, even if it means getting waaayy out of my comfort zone.
I have to admit that the FishGuts had a lot to do with my inspiration.........my older brother Bud who is quickly approaching 76 is in way better shape than me and gives me hope that if I take better care of myself I might be okay.  As for the other members............. well, let's just say that they have been an inspiration from another perspective :)  they.....and myself, represent the "Guts" in FishGuts.......... soooooo..... I joined the Grimsby YMCA.  Strange looking exercise machines, stupid reciprocal bikes and a nice and warm pool.

Maybe if I stick to it I might be an inspiration for my other "Guts"....... I mean buddies :)


No comments: