Happy Birthday Ma!!

Wednesday, April 27, 2013

Do you think he's relaxed??



Got home from the gym this morning to find an email from Judy pointing out Mom would have turned 100 today!

I met my fellow FishGuts (minus Bud who is still South) at Lowe's for coffee today and also to drop the three cartons of poison off for Orca (Paul).  It was great to see them all again.

Went from there to get my hair cut and then to a place on Barton Street that cleaned my van thoroughly (including sand from the Gulf of Mexico and the Atlantic).



 Stopped in at the cemetery to pay my respects to dear old Mom.

 

My Dad has been gone for over 60 years, followed by my Step Father Bill in '81 (Wow, 32 years ago), my sister Lorraine in '97 and my Mom in 2005.  I have been very blessed with my family.

Happy 100th Birthday Ma!

1 comment:

Andy Hardy said...

Hi Rog,

Doc and I were together today for a retirement get together and when he brought m home we decided to update ourselves on your whereabouts by reading your blog entries. Great stuff - the videos really add to the enjoyment. Looks like you had a nice family time together. Good to see you're home safely. Now, lets get this place warmed up! See you soon.

Andy