Credit Valley Railroad Company & Peach Kings

Thursday, April 4, 2013

I've been meaning to get to the Credit Valley Railroad Company in Mississauga to visit my old workmate and fishing buddy Roger KILLER Chrysler. He is now being paid to perform his passion for model railroads.
The outside of the store.......




Wait a minute!!!......... Is that who I think it is outside the store!!!.........



Yes, it is!! ......... my old buddy from the past, Frank "The Champ" Morley (appropriately dressed with his 3 Stooges hat)!!!
I contacted him late last night to see if he was available for a road trip and he was "IN".

We had a great chat with Killer Chrysler and were extremely impressed with the layout he's put together.





We hung out for awhile and then stopped at Wendy's on the way home for a bite. Bud put me on to Senior coffees at McDonalds, but Francis introduced me to FREE Senior coffees at Wendy's!! In fact Frank had two of them to double his savings!



It was great to see him and catch up on events.

I was only home for a few minutes and then joined my nephew David to watch the Grimsby Peach Kings who are in the Junior "C" Schmaultz Cup Semi-finals.

 

This is Pogger's old team.

 

Unfortunately they lost 3-2 tonight to fall behind 2 games to none.
Had a great visit with David though.

Kind of interesting to see David and Frank in the same blog post!

No comments: