I've Been a Bad Blogger!!

I have again fallen dreadfully behind on my blogs!!
The Blog is important to me, not just to keep my friends up to date (that's a bad term right now.....horribly behind), but more importantly as a record for myself.  When I look back at past blogs it not only reminds me of how blessed I am, but serves as a reminder of events that I've forgotten about.  That will become more important as time marches on. 
So here I am returning to Orange Lake with Lynn in March, trying to catch up my blog from the last time I was here in February!!!
So I pick up where I left off.......

Week of Feb. 2, 2014

It didn't take Lynn long to introduce herself to the Sandhill Cranes. 


They showed up at our back porch every day for some reason 😊

We went for lots of walks and tried to get our 10,000 steps in every day. 
I introduced Lynn to lots of great eateries, one being Sweet Tomato's an all salad restaurant. 


One of the highlights of course is the Lazy River   

We did the East Side/Pleasure Island/Downtown Disney Tour.......


Which always has the traditional stop at the Irish Pub Raglan Road. 

They had five Highland Dancers who were awesome! 

Creel, the regular house band....

And these kids who played outside who were excellent!

Tuesday night we enjoyed Tommy Treadway at the Tradewinds bar at the Lazy River. He is a great singer and entertainer. 

You can't come to Orlando without going to CiCi's at least once.  

To be continued.......

No comments: