Valentine's Day

Friday, February 14, 2014

I wasn't too sure how excited to get for Lynn and my first Valentine's Day.  
My brother Bud and our good Tromper buddy Gary Parker were arriving that day and we had arranged to have dinner together.  All I had heard all week was how Lynn was having Valentines with "THREE" guys and how excited she was about it!!!!
I put my best foot forward and welcomed the two goofs buddies when they arrived.  It didn't help any that they had a special Valentines card for Lynn. ............I felt like a fifth wheel :(


We had a great meal and time at the Ale House.  


Once I heard about how great Mardi and Jill were doing and how much the guys  missed their Sweeties, all was well again and I had recovered enough for a friendly group picture!!


A great night for sure.

No comments: