Hitting the Links

Friday, October 31, 2014

Today is our last day in Florida and we decided to have another chill down day.  The weather was beautiful again, just as it has been for this entire trip.  


I went up to the RCI office onsite and confirmed some new vacations (Tory's Landing in May!!) and launched a few new searches for next February.  
The girls drove over to the Lazy River and Moe and I walked over a little later. 


Lynn was totally relaxed with her iphone glued to her hand (why can't people put them down :)


Today would have been Lynn's son Allan's 43 birthday.   The tradition has always been pizza with friends on Halloween Night.   We continued that tradition at CiCi's.  


Moe and I needed to check out the MPGA courses in preparation for Songwriter's week next February.  I'm happy to report that the courses are in excellent shape, but unfortunately, Moe and I laid a beatin' on the girls!(61,62,63,64).  

No comments: