Week in Review

November 11- 21, 2014

I went to the Remembrance Day service in Brantford this year.  It was a very impressive crowd and a well done service. 


It was somewhat sobered by the view of these two gentleman on the roof of the Armories.  I guess it's a sign of the times.  


Wednesday I had to take the boat to get serviced at Bay City and took the opportunity to have lunch with Cousin Moe and sister Judy.  It was good to see them and catch up on news.  

Wednesday, I went down to Terry's to visit his family.  It was great to see them all.   Baby Maia is cuter than ever!!

 
Thursday I put the boat to sleep.   I (Lynn actually) found a great storage place just outside of Brantford.  

It's reassuring to see it in a safe dry place till next spring. 


Saturday we got together with Paul and his family at Mother's Pizza to celebrate his 42nd birthday.  It was great to see them and we had a great visit.  


We spent this past week getting the basement de-littered and organized. We celebrated by attending the Walters' Family Christmas Show.  


A great show.   

We join the Walters tomorrow on our Bradley Walters Bus Trip to Branson and Chicago. 

No comments: