Deja Vu

Monday, January 26, 2009
Well today I am slowly recovering from my scalping. Chris is not laughing nearly as much (of course, I'm usually wearing my hat). Yesterday at WalMart, she was laughing so hysterically that she was drawing a crowd and then she "wet" herself! (looks good on her).
I did have a feeling of deja vu last night as I slept. I went through some of my photos tonight (yes I have a portable drive with me with all my photos ever taken) and came across this!

I think my brother may have been responsible for that one!

Can you see the resemblance to now?


Spent some time down at the Lazy River today.


Mae was modelling her $10 jacket.


We also got some good news this week. Terry & Mandy and the kids are on their way down for a week at Disney. They should be down tomorrow (Tuesday night). Can't wait to see the kids!

.............Still hoping that Paul might cave 8O)

Merritt & June are supposed to arrive from Fort Myers tomorrow night as well. I just hope that when Merritt sees these on the property here, he won't think that we don't have to go to the Grocery store for meat!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Bassman, Bud suggested that if I needed a little cheering up I should visit your Blog. Sorry but I haven't been following your adventures so I caught up last night and I must say that your posts are far more interesting than the political dribble that I'm propogating on mine. (aseniorsmusings.com) But the hair Rog - I think your wrong! You look great! I didn't think you cleaned up that well - you look like an executive. I'm not going add to your gloating by telling you how cold it is up here - hurry home, we want to share this stuff. Trompers are doing a winter hike on Monday - we'll toast to the new improved Rog at our apres chili and beer evening. Greetings to Chris and Mae - looks like you're having a ball.

Andy