Happy Birthday Bear!

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Happy Birthday to my oldest boy, Terry (Bear) who turned 42 today!

Here he is with his Mom on his first birthday!


So many wonderful memories over the years.
Your Mom and I are both very proud of you and your accomplishments!

 

I celebrated the Bear's birthday by watching the Daytona 500 (on TV)........



.......while the Lonesome Pine Gang spent some time at the pool and went out for more shopping.  Evidently we missed a few things the other day!!!!! ;)



Once the "new" groceries were put away and the race was over, I introduced them all to Sweet Tomatoes.



It was a great hit!

We returned to the "Entertainment unit" for more SUGARTIME, FaceBook, FaceTime and 5 Crowns in which I got destroyed!!!......... we need to find a new game ;)

No comments: