Big MAC

Friday, April 12, 2013

Paid a visit to the optometrist today to check on my eye that had cataract surgery last December and to get a new prescription since that eye is now almost 20/20. He said it was 20/20, but then said it needed a "small" prescription ........ So I guess it's not really 20/20!!!!!



Tried on a nice pair of Maui Jim's for fishing, that they can now do a progressive bifocal on the curved lens as well as the fact that they can now be polarized.  Could be mine for only $850!!
Great price for glasses that I would pretty much only use for fishing......NOT!
I would also need to have a new lens made for my other eye after I get it done this fall/winter for only another $350!!  Are you laughing yet?

 

After that I stopped in to see my good friend MAC ...... Steve Macanowicz.  Stevie recently had successful surgery for an aneurism on the main artery that goes to the lungs.



He now has a "zipper" ........and a second belly button :). He looked great and so did his good wife Chris.
We had a real good chat while we caught up on all the happenings including their daughter's wedding.



Stevie has a "little red friend" that he carries around with him. He still needs to ride in the back seat with his little red friend for awhile until everything heals a little better.
The great news is that he will be going on our Bass Fishing trip in June!

No comments: