Musky Odyssey and Kerosene Creek

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Every two years Muskies Canada puts on an amazing presentation in St Catharines called Musky Odyssey. Great seminars, lots of musky dealers and amazing door prizes!!

One of the first people I ran into was this guy..........



He looked familiar.  His first name is Gary (don't remember his last name) and he bought HawgBuster 2 (my old 14 foot boat with a 25 HP Johnson) about 8 years ago. He did an amazing job upgrading it and told me it was still in good shape and now keeps it on Chemung Lake. We had a great chat.


Finally caught up with my Bass Pro buddies that were there and we took in some excellent seminars. Here's Jim Saric from Musky Hunter TV show.  All the seminars were very informative.



I always do well at their prize tables and this year was no exception!  I spent $40 in prize tickets and ended up with a $20 Bulldawg bait and a $150 Musky Rod!!   
Yeah baby!!

 

Here's my old co-workers and good friends Jay and Mike.



After the show we met up with Big Bird (Bernie Zweerman) who still works at BPS and drove down after his shift to join is.



We went to Kelsey's and had an excellent dinner and got a good chance to catch up on events in each of our lives and to discuss a Fall Musky Trip. Stay tuned for that one.



The boys returned home to Brampton and new Market.  
But my night was far from over!!
I returned home for a quick nap before Moe picked me up to go and see his brother John's band Kerosene Creek play in Niagara Falls.

 

The band was great as expected.

 
 
I also had the pleasure of meeting several members of their family.
Thanks for the introduction Moe!!



Great music Twanger!



A great way to end the night!

No comments: