It Finally Happened...............

Wednesday, April 1, 2009
I have been putting this day off successfully for the last 39 years and would probably have still been successful if it wasn't for my former friend Barry!
The dreaded day came the other day when Chris said "Come on Hon, today your going to learn how to IRON!!"


Ha ha ha ha! You're kidding right?
"NO, I'm NOT!!
This is an April's Fool's joke, right??

"NO its not, now get over hear NOW!!

No, No, No, not that please, please, pleeeeease!!!! Not the dreaded IRONING!!!!

.........................................It didn't work.

Here is the picture worth a 1000 words!!


I did eight shirts and Chris said I did a GREAT job!!


Okay, been there done that. I now know how to iron, so there should be no more need for that nonsense!!
THANKS Barry!!

No comments: